Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•8:25 PM
I have started a new blog called Habitual Impracticality...can you believe it? I don't know what has come over me. Oh wait...I do, it is the movie Julie and Julia. Read it, but if you don't like it, please don't tell me. Oh I don't want to know.

I usually keep this blog to news about me, appropriately blogworthy stuff...but I think this new one will be simply for my own enjoyment. The style of writing that I enjoy. The things I like to write about. I'm very sorry, I am not going to worry about my readers at all. So, as I said, if you don't like it, please don't tell me. I would be sad.

Enjoy!
|
This entry was posted on 8:25 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: