Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•7:57 PM
So, I will be going tomorrow to kidsit for a family with 3 kids. 1 preteen and 2 teenagers. They are good kids and it will be fun. Its a little hectic because I have to merge my calendar with theirs and plan on being home and cooking dinner every night. Not used to that :) haha. Thats Wednesday through Sunday.

Next Wednesday through Saturday I will be sitting for 1 teenager of a different family. That one will be a little simpler as its only one kid and she lives right by the church. She's a good kid too. Its a blessing.

Keep me in prayer!!!
|
This entry was posted on 7:57 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On September 22, 2009 at 10:45 PM , Clarinda said...

So can I sign up next or do you only do teens?! :-)
You're so great, just wanted to let you know.

 
On September 22, 2009 at 11:01 PM , Briana "Symmie" Simmons said...

Haha...You seem to be trying to get rid of your family a lot in my blog comments!!!

Thanks for the compliment! I love you and miss you muchas!