Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•12:02 AM
So I have had a goal for a while of trying to organize for 15 minutes a day. Its been off and on and I haven't gotten very far but I start again today. My goal is my room first. I want to get my room organized. My closet still has stuff I meant to go through when I moved and I never did. Plus I have several bins that are overflowing and need to be cleaned out. I also want to go through my clothes again and get rid of more.

So, this morning I did a 15 minute pick up. Can't organize till you can see the clutter right :) I got so much accomplished my room is beginning to look better already. Tomorrow I will start on the bins and then I will move to the closet. Though that might take me a few days.

So there we go! I was going to post pics but I left my camera at work. So maybe another day.
|
This entry was posted on 12:02 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: