Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•11:20 AM
So I am reading a book called "Simplify Your Life." It is very helpful. My goal is to read a little bit every day and since today is my day off I was able to read a whole chapter. Today's chapter was about calendars. So I went ahead and updated my schedule for the next 2 weeks and an overview of the month. I am excited! The tips she said in order to avoid burnout was 1 weekend night (Fri-Sun) free a week and 2 weeknights (Mon-Thurs) a week free. I thought for sure I would fail miserably but I looked and realized I have a couple nights free. I do have later nights but they are free. I am blessed!!!

As for today's project, to work on my bins by my bed I am going to do that right now and then come and finish this post. So I will see you in 15 minutes!

Ok! Accomplished. Its not done, may take a few more days but it is much better already! Pray for me. The next few days working on this area will be the hardest because this is when all the tough decisions will have to be made. Decisions of what to keep, what to toss, where to store things, where to store things until I clean out more. That type of stuff.

Ok, I am off to freeze some fruit. Goodbye!
|
This entry was posted on 11:20 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

On September 18, 2009 at 10:31 PM , Julee Huy said...

Hey I read that part about the calendars too, where did you get that book?

Have some 2 year olds over to your house. They will break things and then you can do a happy dance because you HAVE to get rid of them.

Well that's what I do.

;)

 
On September 18, 2009 at 11:02 PM , Briana "Symmie" Simmons said...

hahah!!!! I think I might do that. Just borrow some kids to break things :)

I borrowed the book from a friend. Sorry I'm not more helpful. Its very good. I really like it. The author is Marcia Ramsland

 
On September 19, 2009 at 10:44 AM , Julee Huy said...

I think my mom had it at her house and I think it was Jessica's book. I read the parts I wanted to. I liked the schedule part the most I think.

 
On September 22, 2009 at 2:01 PM , barnettblend said...

Wow.. maybe you will come to the dark side of being organized.. :) Once you get into it you can't stop and have to organize every part of your life... j/k. You know how obsessive I can get over orginizing things. :)